Wednesday, May 21, 2014

a place of my own









Click the photos for the source.

I'm setting up my very first office/studio and as usually, my good friends at Pinterest have so many great ideas and inspiration to share. I plan on designing, knitting, crocheting, blogging and doing website-work in my studio every chance I get this summer and next winter as well. Then maybe I'll do some studying there, too. The best part? It's at Litla prjónabúðin, my favorite yarn shop! Yes, I am guessing my yarn costs will go up a bit, now that temptation is all around every day. I could also state that this is a wonderful opportunity to practice precision and determination to not spend all my money on yarn. But who would I be kidding? 

Other than office planning I'm on a deadline to finish a website I've been working on so this blog post is a short one - better get back to my pressing work, ehm. And training for a half-marathon... and finishing my shawl... and enjoying my busy, blessed life. Hope you are all well. 

Ps. If you have any brilliant or just gorgeous work space ideas or photos, I'd love it if you shared it in a comment :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG, Sigurlaug! Þetta verður geðveikt stuð! Ég verð fastagestur að heimsækja ykkur í Hátúninu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ég hlakka svo til - verður frábært að hitta þig oft og mikið með og alltaf með garn við hönd! Takk fyrir í dag, þú ert sjal-haukur í horni :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my word! Your workspace is gorgeous! I feel so inspired to create just from seeing pictures of it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately non of these photos are mine, they are only beautiful photos I have gathered from Pinterest and Google to inspire myself because I'm in the midst of setting up my my own work space. You can click on each photo to find its source. I'm sorry if my text was unclear (English is not my first language). But I do of course agree - they really inspire me to create! And hopefully, when my workspace is no longer a WIP, I can share photos of it :)

      Delete